Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Horses
Care of a Horse What you want to do first is find the horse that you want that's in your budget. Then you call the number once you have found the horse, you can wait for them to trailor it over to your house or you can go pick it up. And you have to make sure hes the riht height for you. Step 1 What you need to do next is do a little shopping. When you go shopping you need to make sure that the equipment you have will fit your horse, thhe equipment you will need will be a saddle, bridle, girth, helmet, gloves, whip, reins, lead rope, blanket, food, treats, poles, jumps, water buckets, chaps, jacket, saddle blanket, hair-net, ankle braces(for horse) and last but not least you need different types of brushes and hoof picks! Equipment