Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Compulsiveness
How then can we overcome compulsiveness?
How does compulsiveness rob us of happiness?
Causes trouble with other people, or drives people away from us
Takes control of our lives
Creates difficult situation for us
Apart from ME you can do nothing
We must let Jesus Christ be our Savior and Lord
Consider your old sinful nature as dead
An irresistible repeated impulse to perform some unreasonable acts.
Gives us guilt
Destroys the balance in our lives
Destroys the body and spirit
Destroys our Testimony
Think & behave like a free person
Allow the Holy Spirit to control our lives
Cooperate with the Lord Jesus Christ unto righteousness
We are to seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness.
Not by might, nor by power but by the Spirit, says the Lord
I am the truth...
Then you will know the truth and the truth will set you free
In the same way count yourself dead to sin and alive to God in Jesus Christ