Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
middle passage reactions
Transcript of middle passage reactions
<3 Naya Hughes-bates pd.4
1.Why is it important for students to learn about the Middle Passage?
Because its an important part of history and it had many effects
2. What in your opinion was the worst part of the middle passage
In my opinion the worst part of the middle passage was the journey to America because the africans were all packed in the bottom of ships with no space and they barely had water and it wasn't healthy
3. What should be done today as an after-effect about the middle passage ?
We should make sure that it will never be forgotten