Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
Scott (the weirdo) Barnett
Harry (the giant)Sayer he Perfect
tense is one way of saying
Regular past tense. An example is... Manger (to eat) Or Boire (to drink) To make the Perfect Tense, you need 3 parts.... 1, the Personal Pronoun 2, The auxiliary verb 3, Past participle The Personal Pronoun is the part referring to a person. E.g:
Vous The auxiliary verb is the word in-between the Personal pronoun and the past participle.
avons The Past Participle is the doing word.
Bu To convert a positive perfect tense to the negative perfect tense,you need to put an n in-between the personal pronoun and the auxiliary verb, and put 'pas' in after the auxiliary verb.
Il a jouer au squash. Il na pas jouer au squash for -er verbs remove -er and add -é to change the past participle verbs... E.g jouer joué for -ir verbs remove -ir and add -i for -re verbs remove -re and add -u Thanks for watching a prezi by... BYE BYE!!!!!!!!