Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Science TCAP Study Guide
Transcript of Science TCAP Study Guide
have large vacuoles
have cell wall animal cells: have small vacuoles
have lysosome cell tissue organ organ system organism Osmosis and Diffusion: Diffusion-the movement of particles from regions of higher density to regions of lower density. Osmosis-diffusion of water pulley, lever, wedge, inclined plain, screw, wheel & axial Newtons three laws An object in motion stays in motion at a constant speed and a straight line unless acted upon by an unbalanced force. The acceleration of an object depends on the mass of the object and the amount of force applied. whenever one object exerts force on a second object, the second object exerts an equal and opposite force on the first. Remember! Check over your work! Levels of organization By:Michael Meyers