Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of OBM2
Module Management History Historical Background 1776 Adam Smith 1750-1850 Industrial Revolution Classical approach Frederick Winslow Taylor
Scientific Management Henri Fayol
General Administrative Theory Max Weber
Bureaucracy Behavioral Approach Organizational Behavior Early advocates Robert Owen Hugo Münsterberg Mary Parker Follett Chester Barnard Hawthorne Studies Western Electric Company Works Elton Mayo Quantitative Approach Total Quality Management W. Edwards Demming Joseph M. Juran Customer Improvement Process Everything Measurement Empowerment Contemporary Approach Systems approach Open system Closed system Contingency approach If....Then.... Next week: Group 2: Closing Group Presentation Case application 1 Chapter 1: More than a good story