Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Untitled Prezi
they choose unlike the noble women
For the Samurai men some women work as
The poorer townsmen wives ran their housholds and hepled out with the family busness The Japanese women practiced many different religions and had different beliefs.
The women equally participated in Japan's celebrations and festivals.
Their role in Shamans is a long tradition that could have possibly been practiced in the neolithic period. Samurai Women Roles of Women Serving your son, husband, & father is a womans duty.
Women were raised to believe that they had little freedom.
Wives are obligated to have a son to get the husbands land. BELIVED THEY WERE INFRIOR TO MEN Lower-Class Women Religious Roles