Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Biology 09/01/2016
September 1st, 2016
Class Activity 10
1) Identify the four different classes of lipids.
2) List at least one example for each of the four classes of lipids.
3) Describe how lipids are used by organisms.
4) Are lipids generally polar or non-polar?
5) Explain the difference between a saturated and an unsaturated fatty acid.
6) Draw the simple structure of a triglyceride.
7) Draw the simple structure of a phospholipid.
1) How do organisms primarily use carbohydrates?
2) What is the general term for a carbohydrate monomer?
3) What is the general term for a carbohydrate polymer?
4) Identify one example of a carbohydrate monomer.
5) Identify four examples of carbohydrate polymers.
6) Identify one example of a food that is composed primarily of carbohydrates.
Quiz 3 Discussion
Fun with Polymers!