Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Wolf Meadow Elementary School -
Transcript of Wolf Meadow Elementary School -
Camp Wolfgang has provided unique opportunities for our students to learn, grown, and connect with the community.
Potential Benefit: Less teacher stress, burnout,and turnover
Potential Benefit: PD during intersession = less loss of instructional time
Potential Benefit: Higher student achievement because of decrease in *summer learning loss.
*Summer learning loss is the loss of academic skills and knowledge over the course of summer break. The loss in learning varies across grade level, subject matter, and family income.
Potential Benefit: Increase in community partnerships during intersessions
Wolf Meadow Elementary School
Balanced Calendar Update 1/16/18
Summer Learning Loss
Teacher Satisfaction and School Morale
School brand specialization and open enrollment for CCS families
Potential Benefit: Less teacher time spent reviewing previous grade level's content
Teachers spend as much as a month's time reviewing last year's lessons. (Wildavsky, 2011)
Less Academic Review
School Brand/Open Enrollment