Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Welcome to Mr. Zabzdyr's Science 8 Class
Transcript of Welcome to Mr. Zabzdyr's Science 8 Class
Science 8 Class
Welcome to Mr. Zabzdyr's
Science 8 Class
Mr. Zabzdyr's Goals:
1. For students to make real world connections between classroom concepts and their daily lives.
2. Prepare students for a new style of learning. CCSS.
What is Science 8?
Forces, Motion, Energy
Periodic Table, Changes of Matter, Acids & Bases
Structure of the Universe, Space Exploration
Resources For Success
Write down the agenda and homework on the agenda sheet or Binder Reminder
Answer the warm-up questions. Label with dates.
Turn in a packet consisting of the agenda, warm-ups, homework and classwork.
Have homework out and ready to be stamped at the beginning of class.
SAVE ALL THE WORK!!!
Ask students about what they are learning in Mr. Zabzdyr's class or what was on the blog that day.
Check the agenda and warm-ups and ask if their packet is organized.
Make sure your child is getting plenty of rest and is eating a well balanced diet. This makes for a happy classroom.
Quizzes & Tests...............40%
Classwork & Labs..........30%
Thank you for all your help and donations.