Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Middle
Why is it important for students to learn about the middle passage
They were taken apart from their family to be slaves, and was forced to walk barefooted for hundreds of miles, and were given low supplies of food, squeezed together in a ship, many people died in the middle passage.
What is your opinion was the worst part of the Middle Passage?
Talk more about it so people knew how bad a time it was for the African Americans
What should be done today as an after-effect of the Middle Passage?
So we know how unfair it was to buy/sell
people like they were animals and to judge people from the color of their skin, knowing the importance of freedom and equality.