Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of libalexandria Architecture
(Java) API Goal: Complete Javadoc Swagger Low-Level C/
Fortran API (linked via JNI) Building an
Efficient Bridge Custom Back-End Our tagline:
"What's Your Intent?" An RCOS
Spring 2013 Project Into The Wild Blue Yonder Data Personal Management The Cloud Customer
Relationship Queries Recommendations Processing Cluster Work
User Experiences SWIG:
Libraries Ruby Python Java Perl, PHP, Tcl,
C#, Lisp, D, Go, Lua,
OCAML, Octave, R... Android API Java "Lannister" Your
App Learning Model Supervised Reinforcement Unsupervised Labels Feature
Selection Logging Profiling Linear Regression
Support Vector Machine
(SVM w/ Kernel) Clustering K-Means Signal Separation Neural Networks Hierarchical
Temporal Memory Find a hard problem! Collect Samples! Training Day Applying What
You've Learned Tune Behavior
to Meet Goals Automatic
Framework * Identify Your Domain
* Program User-Experience
* Request Android ML Service To the high-level API... * Construct Model
* Extract Features
* Label Samples
* Scale Data
* Prepare to stream! * Pipe-in known solutions
* Model extrapolates patterns
* Trained to classify unknowns
* Tunes automatically!
* profiling is built in
* models are parameter-aware
* e.g. regularization * Data comes back labeled
* Define resulting behavior
* Completely please your users
* Identify trends/issues
* Make interesting suggestions * Not fast enough? (simplify!)
* Wrong variables? (swap them!)
* Need additional resources?
* Tweak your prototypes quickly
to find optimality!
(* finally: succeed
Interactive modeling * libalexandria starts daemon
* communicate via "intents"
(think OpenCV) * Make the world your playground
* Interact fluidly with developers
* Compute on your terms Sound
ZTRMM BLAS lvl3
(Matrices) BLAS lvl1/2 Adds scalar routines like: SSYRK,
ZSYRK DOT, NORM, etc.
SUM/DIFF Vectorized Multiplication High-level API That's only
the tip of the
iceberg! And beyond! Efficiency Snobs! Scripting! User
Apps! Within the "Libraries of Alexandria" Buzzwords! The
Pipeline (for computation) BLAS Library
routines Fortran 2003
organization "Glue" Code
(in ANSI C)
(PoC) Inventory (shhhhhh...) by:
Tor E Hagemann