Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Trichoderma
- Performance test
- Gene expression Colin, Maarten, Marretje, Sophia Nematodes Introduction Changes in plant metabolism ISR Priming
Summary Trichoderma colonisation Volatiles - Development of the roots
- Localisation MYB72 - Splitroot test
- Choice test
- Preference test Length (cm) of the roots GFP Control Trichorderma-78 Splitroottest - Nematodes
- Botrytis cinerea
- Volatiles Botrytis cinerea - Scoring disease
- Gene expression Choicetest Performance test Gene expression (qPCR) Genes:
- Actine qPCR Caterpillar qPCR B. cinerea Scoring disease Conclusion Caterpillars Summary Generalist Relevance Mamestra brassicae Performance Scoring disease I II III Survival Pesticides
Hydroponic cultures Number of lateral roots Control T-78 Clear priming effect
T-78 most promising
Possibly useful in agriculture
Might work better then rhizobacteria
More experiments volatiles - No preference between control/trichoderma
- T-78 most effective in inhibiting caterpillar growth
- PDF 1.2 downregulated
- PR1 upregulated Botrytis cinerea - Decreased sickness in Trichoderma plants
- PDF 1.2 upregulated
- VSP2 strongly downregulated Volatiles - Increased visibility GFP (MYB72 ) in lateral roots
- Increase lateral roots
Necrotroph (JA + ABA)
Insects (JA + Ethyleen)
Housekeeping Conclusion - Decrease chemical products Trichoderma Beneficial fungus
Direct and systemic effects