Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Field at ONE Final
ONE Campaignon 4 March 2013
Transcript of Field at ONE Final
Operating at a hyper-local level, but supported by staff, good data, creative assets and technology, Volunteer Leadership Teams & Campus Teams should be able to effectively organize issue advocacy campaigns and build organization on behalf ONE. Campaign Planning What Does it Take? & Catalytic Actions Catalyts Otherwise known as a VOLT A TEAM COMMITMENT Leadership Development Influentials who will move opinion Training & Organizational Support Grasstops Engagement Reporting & Metrics Collect data, analyze, evaluate, repeat.. TIME PASSION CREATIVITY BRAIN POWER