Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Job Link: http://www.journalismjobs.com/Job_Listing.cfm?JobI
Transcript of Job Link: http://www.journalismjobs.com/Job_Listing.cfm?JobI
The skills requires are that you must have a Journalism, communications or related degree, experience on writing for an online publication,proficient with Social Media and know how to use microsoft office.
The education that is required is having a degree in journalism or communications. You must know how to deal with online publications, know how to write quickly and accurately, you must also be experienced in brainstorming ideas well and have good communication skills.
The job does not specify a set salary but, on average, a starting out online journalist makes about 30,000 a year. It mainly all depends on skill level.