Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Binding Components
Locks: Meant to sustain an uniformity of tension within a single system. (X-Lock, L-Lock , Half Moon)
Frictions: Meant to reinforce structure of system by limiting movement through the use of friction. (Twist & Shout, Munter Hitch, Half Hitch)
Locks: L-Lock or Osaka Lock
Half Moon Lock
Twist & Shout
Locks: X-Lock or Figure 8 Lock
Compact, efficient locks and frictions.
No twists in locks or frictions.
Folded rather than turned rope.