Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Binding Components
Locks: Meant to sustain an uniformity of tension within a single system. (X-Lock, L-Lock , Half Moon)
Frictions: Meant to reinforce structure of system by limiting movement through the use of friction. (Twist & Shout, Munter Hitch, Half Hitch)
Locks: L-Lock or Osaka Lock
Half Moon Lock
Twist & Shout
Locks: X-Lock or Figure 8 Lock
Compact, efficient locks and frictions.
No twists in locks or frictions.
Folded rather than turned rope.