Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Quadratics in football
Transcript of Quadratics in football
Nick Marshall is 73 inches tall
Initial height is 72 inches
-initial velocity = 1.35s x -9.8m/s^2
initial velocity = 13.23m/s
h(t) = -4.9t^2 + V0t + h0
h(t) = -4.9(1.35)^2 + 13.23(1.35) + 1.8288
h(t) = 10.76m = 35.3ft
Final height = 72in x 2.54cm / 100m
Final height = 1.8288m
vertex = -b / 2a
average the x values that have equal y values
"Deriving Max Projectile Displacement given Time | Kinematic Formulas and Projectile Motion |Khan Academy." Khan Academy. N.p., n.d. Web. 12 Dec. 2013.
Brown, Richard G., and Andrew M. Gleason. Advanced Mathematics: Precalculus with Discrete Mathematics and Data Analysis. Evanston, IL: McDougal Littell, 2003. Print.