Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of 3-D Furniture Lesson
Transcript of Copy of 3-D Furniture Lesson
(Is your work clean and neatly presented?)
Did you use only recycled items?
(With the exception of the adhesives that are holding items together.)
Did you choose a unique use of the materials?
Is your work an original idea?
List of material options to be thinking about:
Old Clothes/Rags List of furtniture options to be thinking about:
Drawers Mosaic Pattern Ideas... http://www.flickr.com/photos/cre8tivegang/3385143562/ ...and more. Recycled Furniture Project Proposal Packet -At least (2) different views of what you would like your piece of recycled furniture to look like.
-A list of recycled (or in some cases, non- recycled) materials that you are planning to use.
-A brief statement discussing what your plan of action is in order to start building your piece of furniture. (i.e. "I am planning on designing a small desk lamp out of cardboard. I would really like my desk lamp to have an Oceanside theme and I plan on using a bunch of seashells that I collected on vacation to decorate the lampshade etc." Due Date: Monday April, 23rd!!!