Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Landforms
Transcript of Copy of Landforms
Each of these landforms have very distinct features that make them unique! How many landforms
are there? too many to name them all River -- a moving body
of water. This past year my family
and I visited the mouth of the
Mississippi River. Island -- an area
of land completely
water. The large ship
sailed past a
deserted island. Lake -- a body
of water that
land. Oxford Lake is one of
my favorite places to
visit during the summer. No matter where you
go on earth, you will always see landforms. From the most magnificent..... To the very simple..... Landforms are always
in plain sight!! Jennifer Poore
Mrs. Poore's HR