Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Burger King and Pepsi
Transcript of Burger King and Pepsi
Burger King and Pepsi Team Up
A new ad video called "rejected" started in Argentina and has spread across Latin America.
So Burger King and Pepsi "hired all of them"
"Why would you chose a brand that wouldn't choose you?"
Why is This Important?
Individually, It seemed as though Burger King and Pepsi were losing to the competition.
Teaming up might result in a big comeback.
Relation to What We're Learning
Team projects on rival companies.
Two huge companies teaming up against their huge rivals.
In what other ways might this new alliance be beneficial for Burger King and Pepsi?
How could it hurt them?
The Ad is About Rejected Cast Auditioners from Competing Companies (McDonalds and Coke).
"They didn't think I was cool enough."
"My hands looked too big holding those little burgers."
"They wanted me to drink the product really weird."
How Could it Hurt Coke and McDonalds?
- Teaming up means they can spend more money on ads.
- Attempt at making competition look bad by using "reality".