Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Big Bang by Nolan and Vinay
Transcript of The Big Bang by Nolan and Vinay
Before time, before light, before mass. Nothing. Just plain mass less space.But then something came, something happened that would prevent space to have his silence. Something that created everything, EVERYTHING.
That is what the Universe looked like, an infinitely small point. And when we say infinitley small we mean like thousands of times smaller than the size of a pinhead small! The universe that we know, was crammed into this one small point full of energy. It was hotter and denser than anything we could possibly imagine. This one small point would soon lead to the creation of... well, everything.
Before time. Before life. Before mass. Nothing. Just empty space. But something happened that wouldn't allow space his silence.
The small point had exploded. Think of the fastest thing you've ever seen. Now multiply it by the biggest number you know. The explosion was about a billion times faster than that.
THE BIG BANG
THE UNIVERSE STARTS TO FORM SLOWLY, BUT SURELY.