Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Student Profiling System
Transcript of Student Profiling System
Sibul National High School
SPS is a systematic approach for gathering data or information about the socio-demographic profile of students in Sibul National High School (SNHS).
This system can perform the manual SPS to an Automated or Computerized SPS that the automated SPS which is faster and easier.
It is a tool in keeping up-dated records of students which includes the name, birthday, birthplace, age, address and etc..
The relationship of the student and his/her guardian or schools attended by the student and the Learners Reference Number (LRN).
The Project will be developed using “NetBeans 8.0.2” that is a software development platform written in JAVA and that has MySQL is a freely available open source Relational Database Management System (RDBMS) that uses Structured Query Language (SQL).
The researchers intend to accomplish the following:
1. To accomplish forms for such data and keeping the files of a student are tiring task on the part the teachers
2. To the student adviser or teacher to prepare their manual task to be easier.
3. To find the data or information of the student in the faster time.
4. To provide information about the students which can be used for tracking their development.
5. To prevent records to damage in different kind of exposure.
6. To keep all the files secure.
7. To keep the records in a smaller space.
The Students Profiling System (SPS) is designed for the use of teachers and the administration to help through their task.
Record keeping and the storage of information are important functions of both the administration and teaching staff of a school. Moreover, it is a task which requires time, and a lot of effort on both parts of the teachers and the administration.
Each school has a responsibility to maintain its records. Although schools have their own methods of creating and keeping records they should consider the most efficient and effective way of storing records and information, in other words, paper or electronic forms in addition to the security of the records they painstakingly acquired thus, this SPS is highly take into consideration.
The approach of the researcher’s for this project will be Incremental Development Model.
USE CASE DIAGRAM
This diagram shows what the Teacher and Student will do. Only the Teacher will perform all necessary action such as: Validate Student Information, Add Student Record, Modify Student Record and View Record while the student can only fill up Student Information.
ENTITY RELATIONSHIP DIAGRAM (ERD)
An Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD) is a chat that visually represents the relationship between database entities.
DATA FLOW DIAGRAM
Data Flow Diagram: Student Profiling System
A Data Flow Diagram (DFD) is a graphical representation of the "flow" of data through an information system, modelling its process aspects. A DFD is often used as a preliminary step to create an overview of the system, which can later be elaborated. DFDs can also be used for the visualization of data processing (structured design).
The diagram shows how the process or the flow of the system.