Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
April Staff Meeting 2011
Transcript of April Staff Meeting 2011
I will know the collaborative team I will network with.
I will begin to answer . . . Here's how we meet. The Four Driving Questions of PLC 1. What is it we want our students to learn?
2. How will we know of each student has learned it?
3. How will we respond when some students do not learn it?
4. How can we extend and enrich the learning for students who have demonstrated proficiency? A Recap from Last Month Passion
Building Shared Knowledge
Sharing your Practice
Not working in Isolation
Collective Inquiry "Members of PLCs are action oriented." "A PLC is composed of collaborastive teams whose members work interdependently to achieve common goals for which members are mutually accountable." At this time, I need to focus and commit to one team. With The Members of your team today:
1. Talk about what your vision for this collaborative team.
2. Share your ideas about how to manage what students are doing during the collaborative time? Today's Learning Intention: