Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of STARTUPS
have I learned or developed?
2. What business is right for you?
Ask yourself these questions:
List your reasons!
What is STARTUP?!
Early stage in the life cycle of an enterprise where the entrepreneur moves from the idea stage to securing financing, laying down the basis structure of the business, and initiating operations or trading.
Full use of personal skills and knowledge
1. Why do you want to start your own business?
What do I like to do with my time?
What do others say I am good at?
Will I have the support of my family?
How much time do I have
to run a successful business?
Do I have any hobbies or interests that are marketable?
3. What is your business niche?
Identify your business niche!
What business am I interested in starting?
What services or products will I sell?
Is my idea practical, and will it fill a need?
What is my competition?
What is my business's advantage over existing firms?
Can I deliver a better quality service?
Can I create a demand for my business?
Startups Changing the World
Create your own startup!