Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
6 Syllable Types
Transcript of 6 Syllable Types
CVC CVC words are words that follow the pattern consonant-vowel-consonant. These are considered the simplest words and the starting point of many phonics programs (after some work on initial sounds). These words highlight the short vowels such as the a in cat, the e in bed, the I in fin, the o in top, and the u in sub. Bossy r 6 Syllable Types "Closed Syllable" Open Syllable Magic e e is silent... makes the other vowel say its name Vowel Teams Final Stable Syllable me, go, we, be, no and she boil, coat, fruit, head, out & rain ea, oa, ai, ee, ay, oe, ow/ou oo ble, fle, tle, dle, gle, kle, ple, zle ar, or, er, ir, ur Consonant + le Final (silent) e R-controlled