Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of asdfkjsdkfjlaksdjfkjasd;kfjaskdjflkjsadfkjasdkfj
Purposes & Goals
Katherine Hinds Smythe National Consultant
Our New House Mom!
* Tri Delta House Director at
* Florida State University
* Hotel, Restaurant Administration
* Member of Phi Mu
Training and Resource Center
* Katherine Hinds Smythe National Consultant *
1. Desired Outcomes
* All officers are to be trained in their positions.
* Outgoing officers facilitate one-on-one training with incoming officers (along with their advisor).
* Make sure to ask questions and utilize your resources to navigate your position!
* What do we want to get out of Officer Training?
* What resources do we have at our disposal?
* Who holds us accountable?
...and our Advisors!
Phi Delta Chapter
Mississippi State University
* Advisor Expectations
* Important to follow the structure!
* Top 10 Things to Know about
1. Log into Chi Omega Everyday
2. Select "Your Chapter Dashboard"
3. Membership/Leadership/Operations, etc. -> Reports -> Select Desired Report
TOP 10 THINGS TO KNOW:
10. Cardinal Cabinet committees should meet at least once a month
9. Cardinal Cabinet Directors should meet at least twice a month
8. G.K.A. leads Cardinal Cabinet director meetings
7. Each Cardinal Cabinet director should have a budget
6. Challenge each director to give a report each week
5. Cardinal Cabinet is the programming body of Chi Omega
4. Cross-programming eliminates over-programming
3. Through CC programming we fulfill the Six Purposes
2. Cardinal Cabinet is responsible for internally marketing chapter events and boosting morale
1. Delegation! Encourage the idea that people support things they help create
* Who is on Recruitment Team?
* What do they do?
* What is Exec's role during recruitment?
Implementing the 1:51 Rule
Inner Workings of Chi Omega Recruitment
o Discuss importance of proper targeting
- Impact on chapter and chapter goals
- EX: If chapter goal is to raise GPA, scholarship should play an important role in target
o Touch on importance of marketing a consistent message and remembering all Six Purposes
o Brainstorm some marketing ideas in small groups!
* Define what you want chapter to be known for/what you want chapter’s reputation to be on campus.
* How do we emulate this as leaders?
* How can we as leaders be this example?
Targeting and Marketing
NPC & Panhellenic
The Governing Council
- Accessible via Dashboard
- See handout
* When to
* Review your individual budget
* "Going Over Can Cost You"
- Sign and give to new GNV!
* Reimbursement process
* Check request process
* Access these forms on GOutk
Contact our Regional Director when...
- For example, Chapter Total
* Any big changes
* Structure of