Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of 100% Participation
1. ESPAÑOL for all communication.
2. English only with teacher permission:
Example: ¿Me permite preguntar en inglés?
2. NO side conversations. NO texting!
3. NO blurting or shouting out over others.
1. Participate, act, sing, play, enjoy and help others.
2. Be an asset not a liability.
3. You are not an island. Communication requires interaction and participation.
NO Stinky Attitudes
1. Respect all people, ideas and answers.
2. If you have nothing nice to say, keep it short and sweet. Example: No me gusta.
Mantener contacto visual
1. Square shoulders, eyes on speaker at all times.
2. Nothing on desks or on laps without permission.
3. No sleeping, no side conversations, no texting.
1. Por favor repita Sr. Tolvo.
2. No entiendo Sra. Tolvo.
3. Despacio por favor Sra. Tolvo.
4. Otra vez Sra. Tolvo.
¡Responder con entusiasmo!
1. Cute, clever, funny, even absurd answers equals
2. Monotonous, distasteful, or dull answers equals
boring and annoying