Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Piaget vs. Vygotsky
Transcript of Piaget vs. Vygotsky
four stages from birth to young
Congnitive structures need to
develop before certain types of
learning can take place.
Focuses on Nature Vygotsky
An outgrowth of social development
through interaction with the environment and others.
Learning procedes development.
Self-regulation: to think and solve problems with out help from others.
Focuses on Nuture. Both
Believed There is an order of development
Importance of cooperative learning
Experiences help with development