Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MARRYBROWN
Marrybrown, was founded in 1981, as a restaurant company that operates and franchises Marrybrown restaurants, through 15 countries throughout Asia, Middle East, and Africa. MARRYBROWN is also the winner of numerous domestic and international franchise industry awards, is proudly Malaysian-owned and has over 30 years of franchise experience under its belt.
Prepared by :
Chong Zheng Jie
Today, Marrybrown offers a broad selection of distinctive, innovative products targeted at the fast-food consumer. Chicken represents the core of the menu, including the signature Lucky Plate, Chicken Porridge, Nasi Marrybrown the 100% Black Pepper Chicken-A-Licious. And, because value is important to fast-food customers, the company also offers value-priced products on “All-Time snacks,” including muffins, burgers
Marrybrown is among the nation’s leading fast-food chains, with more than 130 quick-serving restaurants in Malaysia and more than 350 international restaurants. As the first major fast-food chain to develop and expand the concept of “Something Different” experiences. Marrybrown has always emphasized on halal products serving millions of guests world-wide.
Variety food product
High customer loyalty
Weak web design
Rapid growth in tourism
New distribution channel
Culture and health
Our company vision is “To be a national restaurant company of most admired brand – through the power of our people and our culture”.
Our core values and mission are simple:
• Passion for our brand
• Food Quality and Safety
• Continuous Improvement and Innovation
• Care & Respect and Personal Accountability
• Excellence in Customer Service
• High Standards in Personnel Growth and Development through Consistent Training
• Excellence through High Q.S.C.V
“To be the leading fast food restaurant
with good service and affordable price”
• To have at least 10 more franchises over the world
• To achieve at least an 80% excellent customer service rating each month
• To have improvement in research and development by offering more products
• To improve brand recognition amongst 21-34 age group.
• Fast Home-delivery with 24/7 service.