Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Reese Renninger's Net Neutrality!
Transcript of Reese Renninger's Net Neutrality!
It preserves the right to communicate freely online.
Without Net Neutrality, cable and phone companies could carve the internet into fast and slow lanes.
A ban on internet taxes has been in the books since
President Clinton signed a bill into the law in 1998
A permanent Internet access ban, if passed cleanly, would deprive backers of online sales taxes of one of their best tools for leveraging their favored legislation.
tax purchases from out-of-state online retailers that boast annual sales over $1 million.
Our bill, which would permanently ban Internet taxation, would encourage more American innovators and entrepreneurs to use broadband to develop the next big thing
The tax ban has also made an appearance in the simmering debate about net neutrality