Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Saola
Also known as the "Asian Unicorn". Even though they have two horns they still call them "asian unicorn" because they are rarely seen.
Another name is the "Pseudoryx Nghetinhensis" This is their scientific name.
Ecosystems and Biomes
The Saola live in mountain areas in Vietnam.
Their biomes are forests
They mainly live in
tropical and terrestrial
Biotic & Abiotic Factors
Grass, Ferns, Saolas, Striped Rabits, Black Bears, Asian Elephants, Tigers, Crocodiles,dhole.
3).We take them from their habitats and research
them, sometimes alive and sometimes dead.
The Saola by Alika Franklin
Abiotic factors: Water, soil, air, sun ,rocks , Berries
Humans, Tigers , Crocodiles, Black bears, leopards
Grass, ferns, herbs.
This is because the Saola is a Herbivore.
1) We hunt them and eat them as food.
2) We use their body parts for materials.
1)Humans try to help the Saola by trying to reproduce theme.
2) Humans are protecting them by establishing
3)Humans are on the way to making hunting the
Thanks for listening
Us humans have maid some really bad choices that involved the Saola being hurt. some of those are:
Although we have maid some bad choices that
impacted the Saola terribly. some humans are trying to change things and make them
Producers: Grass, Ferns, Flowers, Berries, Herbs,
Composers: Saola, Black bear, Striped Rabit, Asian Elephant, leopard, Dhole, Tiger, Crocodile