Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Data Management Project
Transcript of Data Management Project
By: Paige Durand & Falyn McLaughlin 2010 Automobile Plane Departure: How are we getting there? What do you want to travel for? Pleasure
Vacation? Visiting Friends or Family? What time of the year? We can also travel for.. Conference/ Convention
Other Business (non- routine)
Shopping (non- routine) 2010 Where do most Canadians visit? Finland Hei
Näkemiin Aruba Hallo
Afscheid New York Sup?
Peace Florida ¡hola
despedida Arctic Circle How have the numbers of Canadian travellers changed for season/ quarter (winter, spring, summer, fall), gender, age, mode of transportation, most visited countries and business vs. pleasure between the years 2006-2012? Thesis spring? summer? winter? fall? Summer (Third Quarter) Winter (First Quarter) 2010 How old are you? 18? 22? 29? 34? 38? 43? 51? 57? 62? 75? 84? 49? 92? 12? Articles "Why do People Travel?" - EzineArticles "Canada: 10 amazing adventures - travel tips and articles" - Lonely Planet "Travel Safety for Canadians."
- Susan Munroe Australia G'day! Afghanistan Salaam 'alekum Russia Privet Are you a... boy? girl? Alaska hello, hello 2010 End of our trip! hypothesis' final conclusions reflections