Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Unit 2: Sports Coaching
Transcript of Copy of Unit 2: Sports Coaching
BTEC Level 3 - Sport
P1, 2, 3
M1, 2, 3
Assignment 1 - Roles, Responsibilities, skills and Techniques of a Sports Coach
Assignment 2 - Planning, Delivering and Reviewing a Sports Coaching Session
24th Sept: All Lesson Plans must be completed and handed in
1st Oct: First week in schools
28th Sept: Risk Assessment completed and handed in
Develop practices for reaction time and ABC
Consistently adapt practice using STTEP
Create relays to practice reaction time and ABC
Adapting Practice for MA and LA
S - Space
T - Time
T - Task
E - Equipment
P - People
BTEC IN SPORT
In the first year you will complete 4 units
In your second year you will complete 3 units
All your work will be submitted in coursework form. These will vary in style and format, ranging from work booklets to presentations.
ALL work must be handed in on time to PASS the course.
how is my work graded?
At the beginning of each unit you will be given a front sheet. These are made to HELP you complete your assignments and get feedback on how it can be improved.
DO NOT loose these!!! They must be attached to your work every time you hand a piece of coursework in to be marked.
1) Arrive to lessons on time
2) Meet ALL deadlines - missing these will affect your final grade!
3) Come to lessons prepared with correct equipment
what units will I be completing this term?
UNIT 2 - Principles of Anatomy and Physiology in Sport
UNIT 3 - Assessing Risk in Sport
UNIT 5 - Sports Coaching
P4, 5, 6