Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Rudyard Kipling
Health and Social Work Cited Jennifer Nguyen & Haley Rapp ~How do your experiences shape your perspective?
~What makes this poem interesting and/or meaningful?
~What experiences inspired the poet's perspective? ~Merriman, C.D. "Rudyard Kpling 1865-1936" The Literature Network.2006.
~"Timeline India thru 1991" Timeline of History.2000
~Frenz, Horst."Rudyard Kipling
The Nobel Prize in Literature 1907". Elsevier Publishing Company.1969
~Cody David."Kipling: a Brief Biography"
~Liukkonen,Petri. "Rudyard Kipling (1865-1936)" Author's Calender. 2004