Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Pablo Picasso
Picasso the Artist
The total number of artworks he produced has been estimated at 50,000
Was the first artist to use collage as a form of art.
Helped start the movement of
Died in 1973.
Early paintings- The Blue Period
Other famous works
Born in Spain in 1881 and was named- Pablo Diego José Francisco de Paula Juan Nepomuceno María de los Remedios Cipriano de la Santísima Trinidad Ruiz y Picassož
Picasso’s mother, María Picasso y López, said that his first words were “piz, piz” which was short for lápiz and that is the Spanish word for “pencil”.
Pablo’s father was an artist and art professor
By age 13 he was said to have out-mastered his father. As a result, his father allegedly handed over his brushes and palette to Picasso and swore that he would never paint again.
At age 13 he entered the Barcelona Art College and finished the entrance exam, which normally took student 1 month, in one week -
Cubism is creating art using more than one perspective