Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Elementary Internet Safety
Transcript of Elementary Internet Safety
Do you like to play games online?
Do you go to different websites?
Do you make sure you know what you're on? Our Outline: Stay safe online!
1. Talk about what kind of games we play online.
2. Watch a video!
3. Do a little activity about what we have learned.
4. Come together as a class to talk about what we learned.
5. Play a game that goes over all of the fun information we have learned! Discussion - What kind of games do you play online?
- What websites do you go to?
- Do your parents check so that they know what websites you're on? Watch this: http://www.netsmartzkids.org/LearnWithClicky/BeSaferOnline Follow up: 1. Pull out a piece of paper and number it 1-3.
2. Follow along with the discussion questions! Discussion questions! 1. What was something important you took from the video?
2. What were the three points on the stop light?
3. What was the point of the video? The finishing touch! Play this game to remember all those fun tips we learned today! http://www.netsmartzkids.org/AdventureGames/TheInternetSafetyGame