Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Cornell Notes
Solid have a definition of volume
Liquid has no definision of shape
Liquid has definition of volume
Gas no definition of shape Gas no definition of volume Why do you need it?!?! - Better way to study
- You'll do better on test if done right How does it work? ATB!!!
-AFTER 10 minutes of writing notes (1st Rep)
-BEFORE your test (3rd Rep) Watch It in Action First 10 minutes 1st Cross Out Excess Info. 2nd Mark Point of Confusion 3rd Highlight & Underline 4th Block Gaps of Information 24 Hours Later Describe a solid. What does it have? Describe a liquid. What does it have? Describe a gas, what does it have and not have? Write Questions On Left Side Before A Test Write The Summary The differenece between a solid and a
liquid is that solid has definite shape
and liquid doesn't. Liquid also had
definite volume. Gas has no shape or
volume. A+ Essential Question -Write a question on the top of the page
-Notes should answer this question EVIDENCE What are the
of a solid? What are the
of a liquid? What are the
of a gas? The characteristics of a solid is that it has definite shape and volume. Liquid had shape but no volume. Gas has no shape no volume. ? * * This WILL help! Thanks!