Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marian Bantjes
Biography Pt. 1
She is a Canadian designer, who works internationally on an island on the coast of Vancover. She started working as a typesetter and then opened her own firm in 1994. After, she started a webblog, "Speak Up."
The artwork from "Speak Up" was more artistic and love based, unlike her passed work. She wrote "I Wonder" and "Pretty Pictures."
Cover Of "Pretty Pictures"
How She Is Unique Pt.1
Marian Bantjes has vey unique artwork compared to other graphic designers. She uses curves and flowy lines in some of her work.
How She Is Unique Pt. 2
The flowy curves of her artwork is different from most graphic designer, that use negative space or geometric shapes. She uses a more artistic view in her art.
"I Want It All"
"All The Boys"
In The Book "Pretty Pictures"
"The Vivid World"
Here is another one of her brilliant pieces.