Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Experience Gravity Free Water
Transcript of Experience Gravity Free Water
A piece of cardboard 1. Put the cardboard over the mouth of the glass, making sure that no air bubbles enter the glass as you hold onto the cardboard.
2. Turn the glass upside down (over a sink or outside until you get good).
3. Take away your hand holding the cardboard. Instructions Question Will the water spill through the cardboard? Hypothesis We did this experiment to check if the water would spill through the cardboard, while upside down. We believe the water will not spill through the cardboard. Results When we turned the glass upside down and took our hand off the cardboard, the water didn't spill. Independent variable The number of times we attempted it. Dependent variable The number of times we failed and succeeded. Justin Gutierrez Michael Garza Mrs. Young 5-17-11 Conclusion We attempted the experiment five times and it worked three times out of five. Reference www.sciencekids.co.nz ATTEMPTS SUCEEDED FAILED
5. YES Data