Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of REactivity
Is this an element mixture or compound?
how could you separate it?
how could you identify the metal?
Reactivity of metals
Put a sample of each metal in a dimple on the tile
Add a few drops of acid to each metal
Record your observations in a table
Which element was the most reactive?
How do you know there was a chemical reaction?
Add the alkali metals to your table
Record the observations
Look on the periodic table
What do you notice?
how can we tell which element is more reactive?
what evidence might they give us in an exam question?