Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ABC LOU notes
Transcript of ABC LOU notes
*One word for several
*Use your own words
Read a few sentences
or sometimes the whole
Don't forget to
record your sources
as you go!
Never be afraid to ask for help!
If you feel like you are behind or aren't sure if you are on the right track...ASK.
Go forth and research!
Stop and ask yourself
what you learned from
Using ABC LOU -write down the
most important ideas:
Use a graphic organizer
ABC LOU examples
1) Example: Paul Revere was a silversmith and American Revolutionary patriot.
Note: *Silversmith & Am. Rev. patriot
2) Example: He was born in Boston, Massachusetts, on New Year's Day, 1735.
Note: Born Boston, MA = Jan. 1, 1735
3) Example: Paul Revere attended the North Writing School. There he learned to read and write quite well.
Note: Learned to read/write North Writing School.
Record your sources