Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Infographics
5. How-To! You Are Here Eyes Mouth the scoop on infographics maximum information in minimum space Kerry Seiberlich Be sure to credit the infographic artist, if necessary! Headline Chatter Source line Callouts Types of Infographics Parts of an Infographic 9 Tips for Designing Infographics 1. Infographics must be able to stand alone Visualization of the inherent connections amongst friends' geographically located iTunes Libraries
(Caleb Larsen) 2. Research to ensure accuracy Fox News 2012 Presidential Run 3. Organize using a grid SIR score of late vs. early proteins
(oxfordjournal.org) 4. Group things Increases in national debt by Presidential party (unknown) and why these tips are important 5. Choose a scheme that fits your overall design Projected labor rate in South Korea (Nam Kyung-don) 6. Careful of
black and white Evolution of videogame controllers (Pop Chart Lab) 7. Credit and cite! (???) 8. Minimize ornamentation LittleBigPlanet's history to celebrate 7 millionth user-created level 9. Keep the writing tight Bicycling statistics (Brooke Hamilton) by Rick Mans Applying infographics to: teaching nursing anything! Infographics and the Abilities Effective Citizenship
Problem-Solving Aesthetic Engagement