Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
JOAN OF ARC
Transcript of JOAN OF ARC
"Lead the siege at Orleans,
Guide Dauphin Charles to be coronated at Rheims and free France from the English"
Secondary Source: What Joan would've looked like before she became a warrior
I WAS SENT BY GOD TO SAVE FRANCE FROM ENGLAND. PLEASE GIVE ME SOLDIERS SO I MAY FIGHT FOR YOU.
SINCE YOU KNOW SUCH THINGS THAT ONLY GOD
WOULD KNOW YOU MUST BE SENT BY GOD.
TAKE THESE SOLDIERS AND FIGHT FOR FRANCE.
JOAN OF ARC
Secondary Source: Joan of Arc's reaction
when hearing the voice of St Michael
Secondary Source: Shows us the charge that would've been on Joan of Arc's shield when leading siege at Orleans
Primary source: Letter from Joan of Arc to King
Primary source: Les Tourelle