Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Super3 Research
Super3 It is about helping children to think about, recognize, and talk about "process." What am I supposed to do?
What do I need to get the job done?
What do I want it to look like when I'm done? I must locate the things I will need (books, websites, materials etc.).
I need to ask questions, read, and take notes.
I need to use the information I find to create something. Did I do what I was supposed to do?
Am I proud of what I've done?
Is there something else I should do before I say I am done? It povides a common vocabulary for talking about process. It is adaptable and flexible; it can be applied to any subject area, assignment or decision. The super3 is a simplified version of the information problem-solving process. It leads naturally to a more detailed explanation-the Big6. A way of doing things; a plan; a course of action; a process; a method. By doing this exercise repeatedly, students will improve in their understanding of teachers' directions & ability to identify the task at hand.