Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
RA Class - Pot Party
Transcript of RA Class - Pot Party
• Brownies - mix, oil, eggs, and milk
• Raffle tickets - can be borrowed from AG (approx. $0)
• A SCOPE officer - call them! (352) 392 - 1560
(approx. $0) • Facebook event - put this up approx. 2 weeks before the event so that people know there is something going on
• Fliers - put these up approx. 1 week before the event so that your residents will be constantly reminded
HINT: Keep the publicity a little vague. People will be wondering what exactly the pot party entails, much like you did. • Make sure the SCOPE officer is still good to go at least 24 hours before the event, in case you need to find someone else last minute.
• Pottery can be hard to find, especially if you want cheap pottery - shop in advance.
• Be aware how long it's going to take you to make brownies.
• You will have dishes to wash. Sorry.