Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
It's About Time
Transcript of It's About Time
start and stop time. Step 1 Count the hours from the
start time to the end time. Step 2 Count the mintues from the
start time to the end time. Lets Practice Spice escaped from the fence at 5:30 PM.
Mrs. Floyd had to chase her around the neighborhood
till 6:30 PM. How long was Spice on the lose? Bacca loves to go tubing with Mr. Floyd.
Bacca is trying to beat his record of
staying on the tube for ten minutes. Bacca
got on the tube at 12:25 and fell off at 12:34.
Did he beat his record? Explain your answer! Jessica puts cookies in the oven at
7:00 A.M. They need to cook for
18 minutes. What time should Jessica
take the cookies out of the oven? Sarah rents a movie that is 1 hour
and 24 minutes long. She starts
watching the movie at 5:00 P.M.
What time will the movie end? Michael begins reading his book
at 8:00 A.M. He stops reading at 9:04.
How long did Michael read his book?