Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of AVIDly engaged
10 -- 24 -- 7 10 minutes later:
Review notes within 10 minutes of lecture
24 hours later:
Review notes for 10 minutes
7 days later:
Review notes for 5 minutes
Anytime after -- review notes for
2 to 4 minutes. Six Step Note Taking Process 1) Recording
3) Formulating questions (write a
question you might see on a test)
6) Reciting Good Note Taking CORNELL NOTE TAKING NOTE-TAKING - Initial notes from lecture
NOTE-MAKING - Revising, Making notes
on your notes
INTERACTING - Formulating questions,
REFLECTING - Summarizing, Reciting Immediately
lecture: Two days
at notes 30 days
notes 100% 20%
to 50% 3% No notes or fragmented notes - retain 59% of content note taking & summarizing requires greater comprehension through analysis
(substituting, deleting, keeping, structure of info)
verbatim is ineffective (no processing)
teachers provide time to review notes
great transition from passing time to class
compare notes with another student
highlight key points
add notes in case they missed something Great Strategy for students
with ADD/ADHD --
the review "fills"
their neurological gaps Ends with poor test performance People Like Me ... *Mirrors how brain processes info...