Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Population changing and invasive species
Transcript of Population changing and invasive species
Invasive species are plants, animals, or pathogens that are non-native (or alien) to the ecosystem under consideration and whose introduction causes or is likely to cause harm.
Invasive species examples
The Cane Toad in Australia
There have been many in New Zealand. Find out which ones?
Practice questions for next week's test
To investigate the effect of an invasive species
12th February 2018