Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Respiration
Uses of food
Release of energy
What is energy?
Where do you get energy?
What is digestion?
Why do you need a circulatory system?
Why don't tape worms need a circulatory system?
light the crisp in the flame
place the crisp in the jam jar and close the lid
test the jar for water using cobalt blue chloride paper
test the jar for carbon dioixide
record your results in a table
what do they tell you about burning food?
test for water
test for Carbon dioxide
what is respiration
Where does it happen?
How is the human body adapted for respiration?