Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The What and the Why of English
Transcript of The What and the Why of English
English is an agent and a product of history.
a language shaped by the clash and union of desires. It is embodied by conquest, love, violence, beauty and destruction.
Every word has a story.
Words reflect our
What are our
English is moody and disagreeable.
reveals the things that are concealed.
It raises questions. Debates and disputes answers. It takes you to the edge of a cliff and pushes you off.
WHY STUDY ENGLISH